As a midwinter gift to our loyal customers, we’ve recently introduced the VersaSpa Pro to our lineup of cutting-edge tanning equipment. Since Tropical Tan’s opening three decades ago, we’ve amassed a collection of 30 tanning beds, as well as top-of-the-line spray tanning booths. The VersaSpa Pro represents the latest spray-tan technology, offering four levels of […]
Archive | Indoor Tanning RSS feed for this section
Hello again to our loyal customers! Now that we’re heading into the final quarter of the year, we know that many of you are probably cutting back on your spending in preparation for the holidays. The good news? That doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice that summer glow. With our Bundles of Savings promotion, the […]
Hello again, friends! We hope the winter is treating you well so far. All of us here at Tropical Tan have been honored to serve the people of Joplin for the past 33 years. As a token of our thanks for making us Joplin’s #1 tanning salon, we will be hosting a Customer Appreciation Day […]
Sweetheart Specials With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, now is the perfect time to visit Tropical Tan. Not only will you look and feel amazing, but you can use this opportunity to take advantage of one of our Sweetheart Specials. We’re currently offering 25 percent off all packages and lotions, with a chance to […]
Hi friends! We hope you’re having your best summer yet! The season is already half over, but we’ve got some great ways to help you take advantage of the rest of it. We have partnered with the Joplin Humane Society to reward clients who donate to the cause. Donate just two items and receive 10% […]
Hi friends! It’s finally summer and you know what that means: it’s tanning season! A base tan goes a long way toward protecting your skin as you develop your natural color in the sunlight. Building up your tan can take a lot of time, and summer could be half over before you’re happy with your […]
We’re about to hit the coldest, dreariest days of the winter, but you can still capture the feeling of summer sun with a session at Tropical Tan! Right now it’s easier than ever to pop in to Tropical Tan. For a limited time only, we’re offering 40% off of our yearly membership packages! We’re offering […]
Hello beauties! We hope you’re doing well in school and enjoying the fresh fall weather. Halloween is just around the corner, and before you know it, we’ll be celebrating Thanksgiving! In the fall and the winter most people are less likely to get enough vitamin D. This is because we spend less time outside in […]
At Tropical Tan, we believe in giving back. Our services and products are intended to make people look and feel better, but sometimes that isn’t enough. Most of our customers are women, so women’s causes are very close to our collective heart. Breast cancer is an illness that affects so many of us, and in […]
Look fresh off the beach on your first day of school! Tropical Tan wants to reward all students and teachers with special back-to-school discounts on tanning and lotions. Sign up now and pay just $99 to use the entry-level tanning beds until the end of the year. Upgrade to the Run of the House Package […]
Call Us 417-782-3900
- Help Us Get Our Doors Open! April 27, 2020
- Tropical Tan COVID-19 Update April 6, 2020
- Customer Appreciation Saturday! February 28, 2020
- February Special: 25% Off! February 8, 2020
- Body Wrap Special: Purchase 10 Wraps Get 2 Free January 20, 2020
- Bring In A Friend Special February 16, 2016
- The Sweetheart Special at Tropical Tan January 31, 2013
- Save Big By Becoming A Tropical Tan Yearly Member!! May 23, 2013
- HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY! Get Fit With Tropical Tan’s InfraRed Body Wraps! May 10, 2015
- VIP Run of the House Giveaway!! BTW, we are the Four States Favorite Tanning Salon! March 14, 2015
- Tropical Tan: Hello, I'm so sorry I'm just now seeing this, so...
- Tropical Tan: Hello,the session is 50 minutes, but plan for an h...
- Doniqua: I'm interested in the infared body wraps. How lon...
- Fred: Can it be used on the neck to tighten the skin the...
- Tropical Tan: It’s best to check with your doctor. The wrap go...