As a midwinter gift to our loyal customers, we’ve recently introduced the VersaSpa Pro to our lineup of cutting-edge tanning equipment. Since Tropical Tan’s opening three decades ago, we’ve amassed a collection of 30 tanning beds, as well as top-of-the-line spray tanning booths. The VersaSpa Pro represents the latest spray-tan technology, offering four levels of […]
Archive | Tan Smart RSS feed for this section
During the long winter months, when reduced exposure to natural sunlight might be causing you to feel lethargic and depressed, maintaining a good base tan can serve as an excellent reminder that the warmer weather isn’t all that far away. Here at Tropical Tan, our Smart Tan certified staff is ready and willing to help […]
There is an art to getting the perfect tan. Here at Tropical Tan, we pride ourselves on being Smart Tan certified. This means that every staffer has been trained to program your tanning bed with settings that are calibrated with your current skin tone and desired color in mind. We know that you love coming […]
Transparency and communication are incredibly important when changing anything about your body. Tanning is not a medical procedure, but you still need to inform us if you are on any new medications or have experienced any notable physical changes. We realize this is a sensitive issue, but we only encourage disclosure because we care so […]
Few things are more satisfying than seeing your skin gradually take on the natural beachy glow you’ve been waiting for. Uneven patches and white spots put a major damper on this excitement. Often, these spots are not a result of human error, but rather the natural inclinations of your own body. Tropical Tan’s Smart Tan […]
With all of the new skincare studies and products in the news these days, it can be hard to figure out which claims you should be taking seriously. One thing is abundantly clear: taking good care of your skin is of the utmost importance. The interesting thing about skincare is that you get to decide […]
Hi Tropical Tanners! We are so happy and excited to announce that we’ve won FAVORITE of the Four States for Best Tanning Salon! We’ve won every year, and we’re so honored to know that you enjoy our service as much as we enjoy working with you! Thank you for making us #1. We work hard to […]
On June 15, 2015 one of our Text Club subscribers will win 5 FREE TANS! Join our Text Club before June 15, 2015 for your chance to win. If you are already a member of our text club, you are automatically entered into this contest. A photo posted by Tropical Tan (@tropicaltanjoplin) on Jun 2, […]
A base tan is almost like a form of natural sunscreen. The idea behind a base tan is that it is more difficult to get a sunburn if there is already some tan coloring present. Tanning in stages allows the skin to heal fully in between sessions. Instead of getting too much sun at once […]
Jessica is getting married soon, and she couldn’t be more excited. She’s reserved the perfect location, confirmed details with the caterer, and picked out the perfect dress. There’s only one thing left to do–get the perfect tan. Because Jessica is so busy planning her wedding, she decides to just go tanning at the local gym, […]
Call Us 417-782-3900
- Customer Appreciation! February 25, 2021
- Repeal the Tan Tax December 4, 2020
- Get Your Vitamin D! November 5, 2020
- Help Us Get Our Doors Open! April 27, 2020
- Tropical Tan COVID-19 Update April 6, 2020
- Bring In A Friend Special February 16, 2016
- The Sweetheart Special at Tropical Tan January 31, 2013
- Save Big By Becoming A Tropical Tan Yearly Member!! May 23, 2013
- HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY! Get Fit With Tropical Tan’s InfraRed Body Wraps! May 10, 2015
- VIP Run of the House Giveaway!! BTW, we are the Four States Favorite Tanning Salon! March 14, 2015
- Tropical Tan: Hello, I'm so sorry I'm just now seeing this, so...
- Tropical Tan: Hello,the session is 50 minutes, but plan for an h...
- Doniqua: I'm interested in the infared body wraps. How lon...
- Fred: Can it be used on the neck to tighten the skin the...
- Tropical Tan: It’s best to check with your doctor. The wrap go...