Hello beauties! We hope you’re doing well in school and enjoying the fresh fall weather. Halloween is just around the corner, and before you know it, we’ll be celebrating Thanksgiving! In the fall and the winter most people are less likely to get enough vitamin D. This is because we spend less time outside in […]
Tag Archives | breast cancer awareness
At Tropical Tan, we believe in giving back. Our services and products are intended to make people look and feel better, but sometimes that isn’t enough. Most of our customers are women, so women’s causes are very close to our collective heart. Breast cancer is an illness that affects so many of us, and in […]
Every October marks Breast Cancer Awareness Month, a month where organizations such as national public service organizations, professional medical organizations and government agencies collaborate with one another in order to raise funds for and awareness of Breast Cancer research. October Special at Tropical Tan In October, we will be offering several specials in order to […]
Every year, millions of women undergo treatments for breast cancer, a deadly disease that has claimed far more lives than necessary. October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which is dedicated to making people aware of the dangers of breast cancer and what can be done to keep from succumbing to it. Two points that the […]
Call Us 417-782-3900
- Help Us Get Our Doors Open! April 27, 2020
- Tropical Tan COVID-19 Update April 6, 2020
- Customer Appreciation Saturday! February 28, 2020
- February Special: 25% Off! February 8, 2020
- Body Wrap Special: Purchase 10 Wraps Get 2 Free January 20, 2020
- Bring In A Friend Special February 16, 2016
- The Sweetheart Special at Tropical Tan January 31, 2013
- Save Big By Becoming A Tropical Tan Yearly Member!! May 23, 2013
- HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY! Get Fit With Tropical Tan’s InfraRed Body Wraps! May 10, 2015
- VIP Run of the House Giveaway!! BTW, we are the Four States Favorite Tanning Salon! March 14, 2015
- Tropical Tan: Hello, I'm so sorry I'm just now seeing this, so...
- Tropical Tan: Hello,the session is 50 minutes, but plan for an h...
- Doniqua: I'm interested in the infared body wraps. How lon...
- Fred: Can it be used on the neck to tighten the skin the...
- Tropical Tan: It’s best to check with your doctor. The wrap go...