With all of the new skincare studies and products in the news these days, it can be hard to figure out which claims you should be taking seriously. One thing is abundantly clear: taking good care of your skin is of the utmost importance. The interesting thing about skincare is that you get to decide […]
Tag Archives | avoid sunburn
If you’re excited at the prospect of fun in the sun this summer, it may be a good idea to head to the tanning salon and start getting a base tan now. Not only will you enjoy a beautiful glow early in the season, your skin will be prepared to face longer periods of exposure […]
Prom For high school students across the country, the prom is just around the corner. Everyone likes to look their best for one of the biggest school events of the year, and for a lot of students that means getting a beautiful tan. Depending on who you are, getting a decent tan in time for […]
Dark, glowing skin has an undeniable allure. The secret to beautiful bronzed skin is within our own skin cells, waiting to beunlocked by natural or artificial sunlight. What Exactly Is A Tan? Tanning is your body’s method of increasing your natural protection against sun exposure. It is caused by your skin being flooded with melanin, […]
Call Us 417-782-3900
- Help Us Get Our Doors Open! April 27, 2020
- Tropical Tan COVID-19 Update April 6, 2020
- Customer Appreciation Saturday! February 28, 2020
- February Special: 25% Off! February 8, 2020
- Body Wrap Special: Purchase 10 Wraps Get 2 Free January 20, 2020
- Bring In A Friend Special February 16, 2016
- The Sweetheart Special at Tropical Tan January 31, 2013
- Save Big By Becoming A Tropical Tan Yearly Member!! May 23, 2013
- HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY! Get Fit With Tropical Tan’s InfraRed Body Wraps! May 10, 2015
- VIP Run of the House Giveaway!! BTW, we are the Four States Favorite Tanning Salon! March 14, 2015
- Tropical Tan: Hello, I'm so sorry I'm just now seeing this, so...
- Tropical Tan: Hello,the session is 50 minutes, but plan for an h...
- Doniqua: I'm interested in the infared body wraps. How lon...
- Fred: Can it be used on the neck to tighten the skin the...
- Tropical Tan: It’s best to check with your doctor. The wrap go...