A base tan is almost like a form of natural sunscreen. The idea behind a base tan is that it is more difficult to get a sunburn if there is already some tan coloring present. Tanning in stages allows the skin to heal fully in between sessions. Instead of getting too much sun at once […]
Tag Archives | base tan
For most people, the occasional sunburn is just another part of summer, right up there with hot dogs, pool parties and trips to the beach. However, it’s important that we remind ourselves what sunburn really is: the severe damaging of the epidermis. And while this damage is usually minor, if it occurs frequently enough or […]
If you’re excited at the prospect of fun in the sun this summer, it may be a good idea to head to the tanning salon and start getting a base tan now. Not only will you enjoy a beautiful glow early in the season, your skin will be prepared to face longer periods of exposure […]
Prom For high school students across the country, the prom is just around the corner. Everyone likes to look their best for one of the biggest school events of the year, and for a lot of students that means getting a beautiful tan. Depending on who you are, getting a decent tan in time for […]
Call Us 417-782-3900
- Help Us Get Our Doors Open! April 27, 2020
- Tropical Tan COVID-19 Update April 6, 2020
- Customer Appreciation Saturday! February 28, 2020
- February Special: 25% Off! February 8, 2020
- Body Wrap Special: Purchase 10 Wraps Get 2 Free January 20, 2020
- Bring In A Friend Special February 16, 2016
- The Sweetheart Special at Tropical Tan January 31, 2013
- Save Big By Becoming A Tropical Tan Yearly Member!! May 23, 2013
- HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY! Get Fit With Tropical Tan’s InfraRed Body Wraps! May 10, 2015
- VIP Run of the House Giveaway!! BTW, we are the Four States Favorite Tanning Salon! March 14, 2015
- Tropical Tan: Hello, I'm so sorry I'm just now seeing this, so...
- Tropical Tan: Hello,the session is 50 minutes, but plan for an h...
- Doniqua: I'm interested in the infared body wraps. How lon...
- Fred: Can it be used on the neck to tighten the skin the...
- Tropical Tan: It’s best to check with your doctor. The wrap go...